This online test contains the Paper of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Combined State/Upper Subordinate held on 26th June 2013. This online test contains the Questions and the Solution for the General Studies Paper II with the relevant explanation given wherever required.
1) Total no. of Questions: 100
2) Time Allotted: 120 minutes
3) Marking Pattern: Each question carries 2 marks.
4) Any test once launched by Jagranjosh.com can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalized results.
8) To skip any question please does not select any option
9) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet.
The Online Test is a complete solution of the Uttar Pradesh Combined State /Upper Subordinate 2013 General Studies Paper II (CSAT). The Online Test is very helpful in getting the simulated conditions of the exam and helps them to prepare well for the IAS Preliminary and other exams.