- Description of SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012 : General Intelligence : Question Paper (28 Oct, I Sitting)
Jagranjosh.com has come up with SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012 General Intelligence: Question Paper (28 Oct, I Sitting)-Online Test. The question paper will be useful for the candidates, who are preparing for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam. This question paper includes 50 questions of General Intelligence.
Take the SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012 General Intelligence: Question Paper (28 Oct, I Sitting)-Online Test and test your preparation level for the upcoming exam.
Details - SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam 2012 : General Intelligence : Question Paper (28 Oct, I Sitting)
There will be negative marking of 0.25 percent for each wrong question.
- Number of attempts – 3/per user
1) Total no. of Questions: 50
2) Time Allotted: 45 Minutes
3) Marking Pattern: The test is of 50 marks. Each question carries 1 mark. Wrong answer will fetch 0.25 of marks allotted for that question. Questions without answer will carry zero mark.
4) Any test once launched by JagranJosh.com can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test. Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalized results.
8) To skip any question, please do not select any option
9) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet