It is a CAT 2008 Question paper having three sections and 90 questions in it. First section tests on Quantitative Aptitude and Logical Reasoning with 25 questions, second section tests on Data Interpretation and Sufficiency with 25 questions and third section tests on Verbal Ability with 40 questions in it.
1) Total no. of Questions: 90
2) Time Allotted: 150 minutes
3) Marking Pattern: The test is of 360 marks. Each question carries 4 marks..
4) Any test once launched by Jagran Josh can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalised results.
8) To skip any question please do not select any option
9) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet