Quick Overview -- IBPS PO Exam 2013: Reasoning: Practice Paper (Set-1) – Online Test
The expert of Jagranjosh.com has brought out IBPS PO Exam 2013: Reasoning: Practice Paper (Set-1). The practice paper will be useful for the candidates who are preparing for IBPS PO Exam 2013. This model practice set includes 50 questions from Reasoning Segment that are most relevant to the questions designed to score well in this section of IBPS PO Exam 2013.
The test is highly useful in other Bank Officer level exams such as IBPS RRB Officers Exam 2013.
Details - IBPS PO Exam 2013 Reasoning Practice Paper - Set 1
- Total no. of Questions: 50
- Time Allotted: 50 minutes
- Marking Pattern: The test is of 200 marks. Each question carries 4 marks. Wrong answer will fetch -1 of marks allotted for that question. Unattempted questions do not carry any penalty.
- Any test once launched by Jagran Josh can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
- Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
- Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
- Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
- For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalised results.
- To skip any question please do not select any option.
This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet.
|ISBN||JJOT – 050|
Reviews of IBPS PO Exam 2013 Reasoning Practice Paper - Set 1