Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducted Written Examination for the recruitment to the post of Probationary Officers on 18 September 2011. The examination was conducted for probationary officers’ post. The question paper included 200 objective type questions from 4 Sections including Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness with special reference to banking industry.
Each section includes 50 questions of 4 marks each. There is negative marking of 25 percent for every wrong answer. For each wrong answer, the marks will be deducted from total marks obtained by the candidates.
- Edition: 2013
- Language: English
- Category: Bank PO Exam
- Product Type: OnlineTest
1) Total no. of Questions: 50
2) Time Allotted: 50 minutes
3) Marking Pattern: Each section includes 50 questions of 4 marks each. There is negative marking of 25 percent for every wrong answer. For each wrong answer, the marks will be deducted from total marks obtained by the candidates.
4) Any test once launched by Jagran Josh can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalised results.
8) To skip any question please do not select any option
9) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet