The Current Affairs eBook May 2013 of 297 pages contains news and current affairs for different types of competitive exams that includes UPSC, SSC, Banking, MBA and others. The eBook is complied with utmost accuracy to make sure that the candidates of competitive exams may not have to search for other materials to keep themselves updated.
Details - Current Affairs - May 2013 - eBook
Available in Combo Pack: Current Affairs Mega Pack
- Current Affairs December 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs November 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs October 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs September 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs August 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs July 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs June 2013 ebook
- Current Affairs May 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs April 2013 eBook
Highlights of the Current Affairs eBook are:
The Current Affairs eBook that we are providing comprises News and Current Affairs for all the types of Competitive Exams.
1. On the whole it principally contains News and Current Affairs on different events and episodes around the globe, which includes:
- Events and happenings of International and World importance as well as India’s relation with the other countries
- Everyday affairs of Indian and World Economy
- Updates from the world of Science and Technology as well as Environment and Ecology
- Information of National importance in the field of Judicial, Executive and Legislative Development
- Sports happenings and issues of different states of the country
- Launch of New Books and Authors
- Important appointments, important awards
- Personalities who made the News, Important Dates and more
2. The eBook also contains MCQs for the forthcoming competitive exams Quizzes on different Sections like that of Economy, Sports, Corporate, National and International.
3. The eBook also contains the most up-to-date data on various social indicators.
4. The eBook has included all the latest recommendation of the committee on various issues.
We hope that you will find this Current Affairs eBook of May 2013 of immense help in your preparation of different Competitive exams.
|ISBN||JJEB - 012|
|Number Of Pages||297|