The Current Affairs eBook June 2013 of 267 pages is a reliable source to access the Current Affairs of Month for all types of Competitive Exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, MBA and others. In the book updates on all sections like National, International, Economic, State, Corporate, Environment & Ecology and Science & Technology, Personalities, Appointments, Awards, Committees/Commissions that took place in the month is available.
Details - Current Affairs - June 2013 - eBook
The Current Affairs eBook June 2013 covers important events of June 2013 having relevance to different types of competitive exams. The eBook is designed to fulfill the requirements of all types of questions that may be asked in competitive exams related to current Affairs.
The eBook include:
- Events of International importance and bilateral relations that had an impact on India and the World
- Updates on National Affairs of India, Important decisions by the Government and more
- Everyday affairs of Indian and World Economy
- Updates from the world of Science and Technology as well as Environment and Ecology
- Information of National importance in the field of Judicial, Executive and Legislative Development
- Sports Updates
- Decisions of different States
- Launch of New Books
- Important appointments, important awards, and constitution of Commissions and Committees
- Personalities who made the News, Important Dates and more
- MCQs and one liner to help you revise the updates on different Sections like that of Economy, Sports, Corporate, National and International.
- The eBook has included all the latest recommendation of the committee on various issues.
We hope that you will find this Current Affairs eBook of June 2013 of immense help in your preparation of different Competitive exams.
|ISBN||JJEB - 14|
|Number Of Pages||267|
Reviews of Current Affairs - June 2013 - eBook
|Review by dibyam||
"its good to study
|(Posted on 7/31/13)|
||TOP OF ABOVE|
|Review by ANAMIKA||
"VERY HELPFUL FOR COMPETITIVE EXAMS"
|(Posted on 7/30/13)|
|Review by Vijay||
"Jagran Josh has good matter for students "
|(Posted on 7/23/13)|
|Review by Vijay||
|(Posted on 7/3/13)|