Quick Overview - Current Affairs – August – 2013 – eBook
The Current Affairs eBook August 2013 of 316 pages contains important events that occurred in August 2013. The events are written and compiled to suit the requirements of the candidates preparing for different types of Competitive Exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking, MBA and others. Being reliable, the eBook is a comprehensive source of the month’s current affairs.
Details - Current Affairs August 2013 - eBook
Available in Combo Pack: Current Affairs Mega Pack
- Current Affairs December 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs November 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs October 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs September 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs August 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs July 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs June 2013 ebook
- Current Affairs May 2013 eBook
- Current Affairs April 2013 eBook
Details - Current Affairs – August 2013 – eBook
Examination experts at jagranjosh.com have designed the Current Affairs August 2013 eBook in accordance to the requirements of the competitive examinations of all types and levels like UPSC, SSC, Banking, MBA and others. The eBook is a perfect solution for candidates of competitive exams, who want to keep themselves updated with the latest events of the month.
In the eBook we have tried to acknowledge the pattern of examination that has changed due to technical advancements, with maximum exams going online. In the recent trend of examination, some important examination bodies that conduct online exams include questions related to latest events of the month in which the exams are held. Thus the jagranjosh.com monthly eBook on Current Affairs is the best solution to such requirements as it’s a compilation of events from first day to last day of the month.
The Current Affairs – August 2013 – eBook includes
In this eBook, a candidate can easily find updates on all sections that are important for competitive examinations. Events related to sections like National, International, Economy, State, Corporate, Environment & Ecology and Science & Technology, Personalities, Appointments, Awards; Committees/Commissions are compiled in the eBook.
- International events like Navi Pillay report on Sri Lanka after the civil war, visit of Iranian Prime Minister to India, Indian proposal to set-up Joint Border Working Group with Myanmar, Chemical Weapon Attack on Syria and many other important events are covered.
- National issues and events that made news like President Nod to Companies Bill 2013, Implementation of Food Security Scheme 2013 along with other important Internal and External Affairs of the Nation are provided. Important decisions by the Government of India are also covered.
- Information of National importance in the field of Judicial, Executive and Legislative Development are finely compiled.
- Events related to Economic Activities of India and the World like Indian efforts to tackle the debacle in the value of rupee and plans related to economy are covered.
- A fine coverage on the updates related to the world of Science and Technology as well as Environment and Ecology
- Sports Updates like completion of inaugural season of Indian Badminton League as well as Ashes Series 2013 and other tournaments are covered.
- Decisions of and related to different States and their Governments are available
- Launch of New Books, Important Appointments, Awards and Constitution of new Commissions and Committees
- Personalities, who made the News as well as Important Dates and more
- One liners to help you revise the updates from different Sections like that of Economy, Sports, Corporate, National and International, Environment & Ecology, Science & Tech
The best part of the eBook compiled by jagranjosh.com is that it provides details related to the events and the terms associated to it. This helps in increasing the recall value of the candidates during examination allowing them to answer correct answers.
Reviews of Current Affairs August 2013 - eBook