- Description of CSAT - Paper 2 , Comprehension , DI and DS for IAS Preliminary Exam - 2013 - An Online Test
Quick OverviewIt is an Online Test which covers the questions from DI, DS, Comprehension Passage & Passages on English Comprehension section of CSAT (Paper 2). This test is a part of Jagran Josh Online Test Series for IAS Preliminary Exam-2013.
Details - CSAT - Paper 2 , Comprehension , DI and DS for IAS Preliminary Exam - 2013 - An Online Test
1) Total no. of Questions: 80
2) Time Allotted: 135 minutes
3) Marking Pattern: Each question carries 2.5 marks. Wrong answer will fetch -1/3 of marks allotted for that question.
4) Any test once launched by Jagran Josh can be purchased anytime and thereafter user has the freedom to take the test anytime he wishes.
5) Once the user purchases the test, he will be mailed the link to the test along with an Access Code/Unique Code. He has to enter the Access Code/Unique Code before the start of the test, only then the user will be able to take the test.
Note - The same unique code should be entered in password field to start the test.
6) Access/Unique code can be used only 3 times.
7) For each test in the series you will need to sign up at the start of the test using an email id. We would recommend you to use the same email id for each test. This would help us in providing your personalised results.
8) To skip any question please do not select any option
9) This is an Online Test and thus you will need an active Internet Connection while you take the test. This test cannot be taken without an Internet
|ISBN||JJOT - 002|